Process Engineer - Lehi, UT
SCREEN-SPE USA is seeking a wet process engineer who is experienced in research and development activity using single wafer or batch semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Leading onsite development engagements between SCREEN-SPE and development partner technology team.
- Technical interface with SCREEN US and SCREEN Japan technical support teams.
- Driving development of advanced surface preparation processes in semiconductor device fabrication.
- Technical interface with fab operations team to support introduction of new wet chemicals or chemical mixtures into the fab.
- Use of metrology equipment to measure particles, pattern defects and thin film thicknesses to optimize single wafer process performance.
- Establish BKM’s and standardized procedures for new process technology.
- Presentation of work at conferences in cooperation with development partners.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as FEOL wet process engineer in a research and development role using the latest 300mm single wafer processing tools at a device manufacturer and/or semiconductor equipment manufacturer. Experience in project management and working with multiple stakeholders. Strong knowledge of surface preparation processes and applications is required for this position. Experience in development of new processing chemistry mixtures for cleaning and etching of substrate materials is desirable. Familiarity with SCREEN single wafer tools is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided from product and process experts in both US and Japan (Kyoto).
Excellent communication, documentation, troubleshooting and skills are necessary, as is proficiency in MS Office programs. Must be able to pass customer back ground check (if required). This position will require domestic and foreign travel. Must be able to perform activities that include stooping, reaching, handling, hearing, sitting talking, seeing, working alone and working around others.
B.S. / M.S. / PhD in Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics
Please send employment application and resume to: Human.Resources@screen-spe.com.
SCREEN is a subsidiary of SCREEN Holdings Co., Ltd, and provides state-of-the-art solutions in batch and single wafer cleaning, and flash lamp anneal for the semiconductor industry. Our equipment is utilized at advanced manufacturing sites around the globe. Screen is a top-10 global supplier of Semiconductor equipment known for providing highly reliable equipment meeting and exceeding the stringent demands of our industry.
SCREEN offers very competitive and attractive compensation. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, tuition reimbursement, vacation, and 10 paid company holidays, plus floating holidays. Our work environment is characterized by teamwork and dedication to Total Customer Satisfaction.